What you will find here

This is a place to examine plans filled with hope; plans which promise a refuge from chaos; plans which will shape our futures. Veterans with and without PTSD, Pentecostal Presbyterians, Adjudicated Youth, and Artists-Musicians-Writers: I write what I know. ~~~ Evelyn

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

When the World says, "Child abuse is a never-ending cycle."

Luke 17: 2-3
It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin.  So watch yourselves.



When the World says, "Child abuse is a never-ending cycle passed from parent to child every generation,"
God says, "Watch yourselves."

Jesus, you have made me a new creature.  I'm not the beaten child anymore.  I'm not the raging adult anymore.  Let me be to the people I love as You have been to me: a counselor, a comforter, a friend.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment