These are the things that I want:
- to sell the trailer in Foxwood
- to use that lot rent money towards marketing my books & promoting my writing career
- to get a card reader linked to Paypal so I can let my customers use credit cards no matter where I set up for signings and conventions
- to get a smartphone so I can use that card reader
- to order 2 dozen of each t-shirt design currently being held on ooshirts
- to find already made Tobogatan Betrothal Bracelets
- or to make them myself
- to find the sterling cubes for necklaces from Bedina's War
- to set up all the domains I already have:
- to have all those listed above not published yet be found by the right publisher
- to have Patrick Stewart play the part of the Colonel in the movie version of Perky's Books Gifts
- to have Sir Derek Jacobi play the part of Tupelo in the movie version of Bedina's War
- to have Tim Allen play the part of the Admiral (because even though the part rightfully belongs to William Shatner, I think it would be funnier to have Mr. Allen do it) in Perky's
- to have Nathan Fillion play the role of Morgan in the whole 7 books series beginning with Comes the Warrior when it becomes a series or movies
- to be invited and able to attend one convention a month
- to write one manuscript draft a month
- to fully edit and polish one manuscript draft a month
- to develop a proposal packet and pitch one new manuscript a month
- to find my "Joe"
The little voice inside my head is saying, "Whoa! That's a lot of wants and wishes. Don't be greedy!"
To which I reply, "The Universe is infinite and abundant. This is what I want. The Universe will bring it to fruition."