What you will find here

This is a place to examine plans filled with hope; plans which promise a refuge from chaos; plans which will shape our futures. Veterans with and without PTSD, Pentecostal Presbyterians, Adjudicated Youth, and Artists-Musicians-Writers: I write what I know. ~~~ Evelyn

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Raining Frogs!

About a month ago, just as my summer vacation began, I bought an 8 foot pool for Daisy - who loves to swim!  She enjoyed it for two days, but the morning of the third day, the surface was covered in little black round balls -- frog eggs.

Daisy continued enjoying her pond, and the eggs soon hatched  into little tiny tadpoles.

I fed them lettuce (they liked the Spring Mix) and store-bought fish food (pond sticks). 
Tomato slices and veggie parts were also consumed with joy and vigor.

Took three weeks, but they formed back legs and REALLY ate!  Feeding frenzies each morning made me realize just how many tadpoles Daisy & I had -- probably about a thousand.  Look for yourself and decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment