What you will find here

This is a place to examine plans filled with hope; plans which promise a refuge from chaos; plans which will shape our futures. Veterans with and without PTSD, Pentecostal Presbyterians, Adjudicated Youth, and Artists-Musicians-Writers: I write what I know. ~~~ Evelyn

Friday, July 27, 2012

There's a Hole in My Foodbot

To the tune of There’s a Hole in my Bucket

There’s a hole in my foodbot, Salt Yarrow, Salt Yarrow
There’s a hole in my foodbot, Salt Yarrow, a hole!
Well fix it First Chief, First Chief, First Chief.
Well fix it First Chief, First Chief fix it!
With what shall I fix it, Salt Yarrow, Salt Yarrow?
With what shall I fix it, Salt Yarrow, with what?
With a tyndale First Chief, First Chief, First Chief.
With a tyndale First Chief, First Chief a tyndale.
(the tyndale was too weak to do the job, so it needed a battery, which was in the storeroom but the storeroom was locked and the captain had the key.But the captain was on shore leave, and on and on.)
It’s too weak

Well juice it
With what
A battery
Don’t have one
Then get one
Where is one
In the storeroom
It’s locked
Unlock it
With what
With a key
Don’t got one
Then get one
From where
The captain
He’s dirtside
Go find him
In what
A shuttle
Can’t fly one
I’ll fly one
Where will we find him
In a tavern
Doing what
Drinking whiskey


Songs and Stories from A Filker’s Companion to Bedina’s War

No comments:

Post a Comment