What you will find here

This is a place to examine plans filled with hope; plans which promise a refuge from chaos; plans which will shape our futures. Veterans with and without PTSD, Pentecostal Presbyterians, Adjudicated Youth, and Artists-Musicians-Writers: I write what I know. ~~~ Evelyn

Saturday, July 14, 2012

What will we do when the grid falls? 

Do you know what hashtags are?  Nope, not those crunchy yummy fried things from potatoes we eat with scrambled eggs. 

My next book -- Bedina's War -- is coming out August 1, 2012.  A lot of you have already gotten copies -- thanks!!!

But along those lines, my great publishers (Comfort) have strongly encouraged me to start a Twitter account.
Well, done, but blindly so.  EvelynRainey 
Now I have to find time to post 3 - 5 times a week.  (My shingles came back at the thought!)  I'm a very busy person (too busy, according to many friends, relatives, and members of the medical profession). 
So I've figured out a method by which I spend an hour at a time and pre-post a whole bunch of things here on this blog (which I have neglected terribly since April - those of you who know me well know why).  And then I'll just log on to here three times a week and click the facebook and the twitter buttons and log back off. 
I'm supposed to retweet and comment on my followings and followers on tweet, so I'll figure out what the HECK that means - but not today.

Today I'm going to download all the pictures of my tadpoles and consequential frogs I have been raising this summer. THOUSANDS OF THEM!  It's been fascinating.  At first I thought they might be Cuban Tree Frogs - which is a bad thing - but now I know they are Southern Cricket Frogs.  Cutest little critters!  I'll be sharing pics! OOps, not frog-gigging picks!  Pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment