What you will find here

This is a place to examine plans filled with hope; plans which promise a refuge from chaos; plans which will shape our futures. Veterans with and without PTSD, Pentecostal Presbyterians, Adjudicated Youth, and Artists-Musicians-Writers: I write what I know. ~~~ Evelyn

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Ballad of Jacob and Julian verse 5

The Ballad of Jacob and Julian
Orchidea
Hear now the words of Julian,
“Get up dear friend, we’ve radmeds on Tinker’s Damn.
We’ve just to make it to my shuttle over there.
Get up dear friend, I cannot leave you here.”
Orchidea
Now hear the words of Chervok Jacob
The last words he did speak to Julian.
“I don’t think I’ll take long in dying,
But I thank you waiting with me‘til it’s done.”


Songs and Stories from A Filker’s Companion to Bedina’s War

No comments:

Post a Comment