What you will find here

This is a place to examine plans filled with hope; plans which promise a refuge from chaos; plans which will shape our futures. Veterans with and without PTSD, Pentecostal Presbyterians, Adjudicated Youth, and Artists-Musicians-Writers: I write what I know. ~~~ Evelyn

Friday, October 5, 2012

Orchi Cadence

Orchi Cadence
(Done in a marching cadence)
Leader: Oolongs are ugly and oolongs smell
Group: But I’d rather kiss an oolong than rot in jail.
Leader: Scorps are poisonous and scorps do sting.
Group: But I’d rather be scorped than speak Alliang.
Leader: Crocs are fierce and crocs run well.
Group: But I’d rather kiss a croc than lift a monster’s veil.
Leader: Stinkvine strangles and makes you wince.
Group: But I’d rather live in stinkvine than in the Dam’lince!



Songs and Stories from A Filker’s Companion to Bedina’s War

No comments:

Post a Comment